+ Reply to Thread

Default Which color will suit a bedroom closet?

As I am in middle of home renovation, planning to paint my bedroom closet with some cool and classy color combinations. Which color will suit if I have a bage + pale green color bedroom. Read that the bright or popping colors will also suit our closet from a blog post in a website of closet organizer: http://www.organizedinteriors.com/blog/

What is your opinion about this?

Default Re: Which color will suit a bedroom closet?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMartinez View Post
    As I am in middle of home renovation, planning to paint my bedroom closet with some cool and classy color combinations.
    What is your opinion about this?
    I hear terrible things about that closet organizer, and they have terrible marketing practices.
    It's this old house, not this built after your dad was born house.

Cheap small closets go with whatever the painter has left after doing the house so long as it doesn't look bad. Walk-in closets usually match the room or are done in a lighter complementary color. Use neutral colors so that it doesn't 'shift' the color of the clothes as you look at them to select what to wear- this rules out the bold colors you speak of. Use incandescent lighting (if allowed by code) or 'natural' LED with closet lighting for the same reason; florescents can make colors shift wildly.

Phil

Any color you want, as long as it's white.