Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The Mystery Behind the Vinyl Siding Termites, Water Damage and Asbestos

My humble opinion is that you shop for another realtor before you shop for other houses.

Clearly, he/she does not have your best interests in mind.

With rates and (relatively) building materials and labor low, have you thought about building?

Default Re: The Mystery Behind the Vinyl Siding Termites, Water Damage and Asbestos

Just wondering...

Why are you still looking at that money pit? Unless I could see everything (as in 100%, not just parts) I would not want it if I planned on living there anytime soon. This is why you don't fall in love with anything or anyone until you well know what you're getting into. Unless of course you like heartbreak- which I don't.

Reminds me of someone who had me check out a few potential buys when they were in the market for another car. They bought the one I told them not to after I left, then asked me a few days later what to do when the transmission went out just as I said it was going to do. I told them that since they would not take my good advice before screwing up that there was not much I could do to help them now. I've done all I can for you at this point- the rest is up to you!

Phil