My house has settled and it caused the carsiding sheathing to buckle at the bottom near the foundation. It's at the most 2 feet in width by maybe 1 foot in height. At the corner of the house. Can I safely cut this sheathing and replace it, or will my house collapse? Do I need to provide some support while I do the work? Better yet, who could I hire to do this for me?