+ Reply to Thread

Default Kitchen sink(drainage

From time to time, when my kitchen sink drains on the right hand side, it will drain into my dish washer left hand side drains all right. Is this a sign, that the seals on my dishwasher have to be replaced or time to get another dishwasher.

Default Re: Kitchen sink(Drainage--Dishwasher)

From time to time when my kitchen sink drains( right side only), Water will drain into my dishwasher. Is this telling me that the seals on my dishwasher have to be replaced or is it time to get another dishwasher can anyone assist me with this problem. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Bruce--

Post Re: Kitchen sink(Drainage--Dishwasher)

Quote Originally Posted by Brucecyg View Post
    From time to time when my kitchen sink drains( right side only), Water will drain into my dishwasher. Is this telling me that the seals on my dishwasher have to be replaced or is it time to get another dishwasher can anyone assist me with this problem. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Bruce--
    This all that I am able to submit to you

Default Re: Kitchen sink(drainage

I suspect that you have a blockage in your sink drain. Try to clear it and see if your problem persists.

Default Re: Kitchen sink(drainage

besides what dj told you, make sure that your dishwasher drain hose goes up to the bottom side of the countertop. if there is no loop, water can drain back into the dishwasher.