+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Those flexible garden hoses, as seen on TV

You've probably seen them on TV: they are small and light garden hoses, advertised to last may years and to be as tough as fireman's hose.

I bought one at HD and I feel like a sucker, even though I managed to get my money back...

Talking about a flight by night product.

Default Re: Those flexible garden hoses, as seen on TV

You did better than I did. I bought two, they lasted for one month. The first one came apart at the female connection. The second one burst in the middle of the hose.
    John

John, you thought you were getting a deal, buy one get one free, just pay additional shipping...what a rip off. A class action is coming soon.

you know what they say, if it seems too good to be true . . . Nothing more than a cheap "Ronco" product. Enjoy it while you can, because it sure as heck isn't going to perform as advertised, nor last as advertised.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

The idea was great and when it was working we loved it. It would be a good product if they used a little stronger tube inside the exterior fabric. Their connection to the hose adapters need improving also. After seeing this down on paper I guess it is a piece of junk.
    John

Neighbor has them and thinks they are great, SIL has them and thinks they are great. Time will tell.

Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb