+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rebuilding Bath

Exclamation Rebuilding Bath

Can anyone help with a total bath rebuild. I just bought a home and plan to rebuild the bath from top to bottom. It is small 7' by 5'. Can anyone give me a list of tools I should have and any place I can get a DVD on home repair. Any other help would be great. I will post pics when I start. Thanks alot.

Default Re: Rebuilding Bath

i'd be happy to talk you through it, that's what i do for a living.....some pics, especially befores, would be the biggest help. when you post the pics, also add what you would like to change or do differently. are we talking a gut to the studs rehab, "sprucing" up, just change the tub and vanity?

I plan on doing a total gut job. I plan on moving the sink and toilet and replace the tub. I am trying to get all the tools I will need to do it. I will post pic of what in looks like now very soon. Thanks for the help I am going to need all I can get, but I can't wait to do it.

That can be a do it yourself project considering the small area of your bathroom. You can search on Google on what tools to use but they shouldn’t be many. Good luck on your project.
    Last edited by marf1273; 08-17-2009 at 05:06 AM.