Results 1 to 3 of 3

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default One way valve for condensate pump. Mail order? Or big box store.

    Hello everyone,

    Before I go search all the stores, is a one way valve for a furnace condensate pump something I will have to order? Of is that something I can get from HD or lowes. Is just for he small pump on the side of a furnace. Mine is not holding the water, it's flowing back into the pump when it shuts off.

    Mine is made by little giant.


    Last edited by Rpm90001; 07-20-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts