We are moving into a two story cabin in Island Park, Idaho. I saw the TOH video "How to Drain Pipes for the Winter" with Richard Trethewey. He used an air compressor to complete the job. I'd like to know what minimum size (trying to keep cost low and it has to be put in and taken out of a crawlspace) can be used to get approximately 70 psi. Also, I wanted to know what type of adapters/attachments are needed (and where to find them) to attach to the threads of a spigot faucett.
Thanks for any information!