We have a house with gorgeous interior trim, and are trying to replace a slider with a one-piece window, about 72" x 90". Is there a way to direct set a double-pane piece of glass from a glass shop in a weatherproof way, perhaps using Azek and flashing? The alternative, of ripping out interior trim to install a framed window (even a manufactured direct set window has a frame that would require interior changes?) is making me lose sleep at night. Thanks for any ideas!