+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Notifications

Hybrid View

Default Notifications

Is anyone else not getting notifications by e-mail when there are replies to threads you have posted on? I believe my settings are correct as I haven't changed them. But I no longer get notifications.
    John

Default Re: Notifications

I don't have that particular feature activated, but it is very common for changes to be made without warning and have things such as notifications go wonky. Check your settings to be sure they are the way you want them, if the problem persists, post a comment in the Tech Issues area towards the bottom of the forum list.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    I don't have that particular feature activated, but it is very common for changes to be made without warning and have things such as notifications go wonky. Check your settings to be sure they are the way you want them, if the problem persists, post a comment in the Tech Issues area towards the bottom of the forum list.
    Ok I did that and I have yet to get a reply.
    Last edited by johnjh2o; 07-10-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    John

You probably never will. That has been a gripe of ours for the longest time, that changes get made and problems occur and the admin never come around to address the issues with us. We were surprised as hell when they finally instituted some live moderation with a couple of regular members.

This forum is more used as fodder for their magazine than anything else, so hopefully your issue will be resolved, but don't hold your breath.

One last thing, you might want to clear your cache and cookies and then recheck your settings. Sometimes things can change without you knowing about it, this helps to ferret that sort of thing out.

You can also look at it this way, without notifications, you'll just have to come around more often and spend a little time with us.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!