I remember seeing an old This Old House episode where a tub facet with three holes was replaced with a shower valve. What impressed me was the new valve had an oval decorative plate that covered the holes from the old faucet to eliminate the need for retiling that area. I tried to find this replacement valve and/or trim kit and had no luck. Does anyone know where I might find it or if it is still something that is available?