+ Reply to Thread

Default Replacement Window Recommendation

I want to replace my 40 yr. old Andersen casement windows in my kitchen. They are in great shape for their age but just about all of the other windows in the house have been replaced. I want windows that will have more glass, less frame so that I can continue to enjoy the view. The current old windows have a narrow frame which I love, but they now seem hard to find in that style. The Andersen 100 windows have a total "frame" size of 3 and 1/8. That is too wide for me. Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you!

Default Re: Replacement Window Recommendation

You provided very little information about the rest of the windows, that it's hard to tell what you actually want.

Generally speaking, aluminum windows have narrow frames. Do you want an aluminum window?

I recently bought this casement vinyl windows from Clera and I found this aesthetically pleasing. We all know that vinyl ones are always energy efficient, the triple sealing system of this window improves the characteristic to a great extend. I hope it helps. ....

This is how the casement vinyl window looks:

I recently bought this casement vinyl windows from Clera and I found this aesthetically pleasing. We all know that vinyl ones are always energy efficient, the triple sealing system of this window improves the characteristic to a great extend. I hope it helps!!