+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moderated posts

Default Moderated posts

I know that the spam filter on this board causes as many problem as it solves, however please do not re-post when you get a message that your post has been moderated. I check the forum usually at least twice a day and approve valid posts. I then have to merge or delete duplicates. We fought hard to get active moderators for this forum let's not make extra work for unpaid moderators.

Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Default Re: Moderated posts

I know that I've been guilty of double posts when the go to moderation, that mostly happens because I'll go back and reread/edit to try to determine what kicked the post to moderation rather than just adding it to the discussion.

Rest assured, all who read this, that once a post has been kicked to moderation, there is no retrieving that post, it must be approved by the moderators before it's going to show, no matter how much you try to edit it.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

How funny is that, I try to make a post about moderated posts, and guess what, it went to moderation.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

And approved. I get mine moderated also, but being a moderator I can see it.

Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

hey jack,
    keep up hte great work. sorry im not more active here. im heavily involved on 3 other forums now. one of which i moderate and write blog articles for.
    fire up the saw and make some dust