View Poll Results: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • COVER "A"

5 38.46%
  • COVER "B"

8 61.54%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    [Hello to our intrepid board users! We apologize for the technical issues we've been having with voting in this poll! Please feel free to just write your choice in a reply, or vote via comment on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/1bOxAMq]

Use the poll tool (above) to vote for your favorite August 2013 cover (choices pictured below).

We enjoy reading your feedback, but be aware that only votes made through the poll tool will be counted. Votes that are typed into replies to this post will not be counted.

Scroll down to see the TWO (2) cover choices. Thanks for your time!

I vote for cover "A". Thanks

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

I didn't even receive this message until 7/2/13. What gives?

Cover B no place to vote

Hmm, I just got the message to vote on 7/13/2013. Guess will be to late to vote now.

Cover A is my pick

Why am I being asked to vote on an issue that is obviously already printed? It is November and I'm being asked to vote on August? Something is wrong here.

I vote for B

I vote for A

I logged in and wanted to vote for cover B but no where to vote.

Thumbs down Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

I don't use FB, and your article says that only votes taken by the poll will be counted. It plainly states that
    write in's won't be counted. FWIW, I like choice "A".
    I think you need a new IT team.