View Poll Results: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • COVER "A"

5 38.46%
  • COVER "B"

8 61.54%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

When I couldn't find a way to vote either I noticed that after only 13 votes were recorded it says this poll is closed already. I just got the e-mail inviting me to vote tonight. Was Obama in charge of this one?

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjm View Post
    After log-in:

"You may not vote on this poll"
    same for me!

Cool Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

I vote for cover "B" as in BIKERB

I like cover B on these This Old House Magazines becasue it's well suited and beautiful for the angled wall with all it's accent's it's remarkable that you could use this space with so much design functionality. David Rice.

I vote for A because I used the same sink in my bath remodel!

Casey
    Remove not the ancient landmark, which your fathers have set.

I like option B.

Option "B"

Default Cover vote

I vote for cover "A"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    [Hello to our intrepid board users! We apologize for the technical issues we've been having with voting in this poll! Please feel free to just write your choice in a reply, or vote via comment on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/1bOxAMq]

Use the poll tool (above) to vote for your favorite August 2013 cover (choices pictured below).

We enjoy reading your feedback, but be aware that only votes made through the poll tool will be counted. Votes that are typed into replies to this post will not be counted.

Scroll down to see the TWO (2) cover choices. Thanks for your time!

I choose cover "A"

Cover B is my choice.