View Poll Results: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • COVER "A"

5 38.46%
  • COVER "B"

8 61.54%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

The voting options are on top of the page.

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

i believe you have to have at least 10 posts to be able to vote, probably so that people can't just keep making up usernames and voting over and over.

what do they do in the case of a tie? just wondring

In case of a tie - maybe combine the two photos?

Nice to see what the covers look like, but can't can't vote now that I've logged in, just like everyone see.

Hello to our intrepid board users! We apologize for the technical issues we've been having with voting in this poll! Please feel free to just write your choice in a reply, or vote via comment on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/1bOxAMq

Why can't we vote? This glitch needs to be addressed right away. Has no one noticed that only 11 people have voted so far?

Can't find how to vote once you log in? Go to the top of the page. You'll see the place to vote there. I4t's exactly the same as the original page you saw when you opened the e-mail. "B" is winning.

I actually don't like either. The one has a bed against a wall...murder to change...and the other has a bathroom sink with all the plumbing exposed. Hip and trendy but a waste of space. (unless you have ample storage space else where) I like living spaces that are functional.

It is telling me that the poll is closed with only 13 votes. I just received the email that says I have 5 days. Oh well, I guess they really don't want inputhttps://advice.thisoldhouse.com/images/smilies/redface.png

why does it say poll is closed?