View Poll Results: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • COVER "A"

5 38.46%
  • COVER "B"

8 61.54%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

[Hello to our intrepid board users! We apologize for the technical issues we've been having with voting in this poll! Please feel free to just write your choice in a reply, or vote via comment on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/1bOxAMq]

Use the poll tool (above) to vote for your favorite August 2013 cover (choices pictured below).

We enjoy reading your feedback, but be aware that only votes made through the poll tool will be counted. Votes that are typed into replies to this post will not be counted.

Scroll down to see the TWO (2) cover choices. Thanks for your time!

Last edited by Moderator; 06-17-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Exclamation Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Why is it that I see the radio buttons before logging in but they disappear afterwards??

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

I registered to vote but now I don't see the way to vote, it keeps saying I have to login or register, which I did.

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

same here, I'm logged in but it doesn't give me the ability to vote...

After login unable to vote

After log-in:

"You may not vote on this poll"

Angry Re: Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Site won't let me vote after I logged in. Why!

I logged in to vote, and got the message I wasn't eligible to vote. All I saw was the percentage results of the voting.

Same here.............................................. .....

What a mess? It ells me to "Log in or register to vote for the August 2013 cover of 'This Old House' magazine. Believe me! I have tried and tried and tried, but to no avail. I just joined back up and now I am starting to wonder why. Please I Tech department get it together!
    Glad to be back, I guess,
    Tapiaman