+ Reply to Thread

Default ATTN: PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPERS! Want to test string trimmer systems for TOH?

TOH is looking for a few professional landscapers to test gas-powered, split shaft string trimmer systems (and their attachments).

Interested in participating? Send an email to tooltester@thisoldhouse.com and include:

-Your name
    -Your city & state
    -What kind of project you'd tackle

Default Re: ATTN: PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPERS! Want to test string trimmer systems for TOH?

Rick Jezzi
    169 Upland Terrace
    Bala Cynwyd, PA

We are remodeling the inside of the house room by room--currently doing 1/2 bath, and will be doing a major window replacement on my sun room next with a radiant thermal system floor.

Wink Re: ATTN: PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPERS! Want to test string trimmer systems for TOH?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ13 View Post
    Rick Jezzi
    169 Upland Terrace
    Bala Cynwyd, PA

We are remodeling the inside of the house room by room--currently doing 1/2 bath, and will be doing a major window replacement on my sun room next with a radiant thermal system floor.
    RickJ13 would you really use a string grass trimmer for that job?

Default Re: ATTN: PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPERS! Want to test string trimmer systems for TOH?

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    TOH is looking for a few professional landscapers to test gas-powered, split shaft string trimmer systems (and their attachments).

Interested in participating? Send an email to tooltester@thisoldhouse.com and include:

-Your name
    -Your city & state
    -What kind of project you'd tackle
    I am interested in testing one of your string trimmers.
    My name is Carl Liebno, I live in Kill Devil Hills N.C.27948
    I have several Home owners that I do yard maintenance for and could give it a good workout

Thank you for considering me to be a tester.

Carl R Liebno

My son is a graduate from WVU as a landscape architect. He is the Design and Build Supervisor for a company called East Coast Green in St. Thomas, PA. The company has a crew of 30 employees so your product would be used extensively. He also just moved to a house with 2 1/2 acres that had not been inhabited for a year and the poke berries and burdock have taken over. He could test the product personally as well as professionally.
    Just wanted to add that we read TOH from cover to cover and have gotten a lot of good tips in our own renovations.

My name is David Grant, I live in Petrolia, CA. I am caretaker of a 38 acre goat ranch. Weedwackers are an essential tool for brush control and fire prevention. I would be willing to test and rate the tool. I would be using it on all kinds of plants like thistles, blackberries, poison oak, many kinds of grasses, young scotch broom and even coyote brush.