I'm in the process of buying an un-updated home (besides electrical wiring) which needs a lot of work and repair and one of the major issues I will eventually have to fix is the door going from the living room to the sunroom. The door frame is severely visibly crooked and the door is warped from being forced into the crooked frame and no longer closes properly. Due to out of date plumbing and a large pine tree threatening the house's foundations, I won't have the money to replace the door/frame right now. I was wondering if there was a more affordable way of temporarily making the door shut and if it is at all possible to fix the door frame, rather than replace that along with the door?