The garage to my house was added on back around the late 60"s early 70's. They used some kind of a texture finish on it. It's not from a brush or a roller. It looks more like when there is fresh cement installed. Appears to be in a circular or semi-circular motion when applied. I tried to take a picture of it (below). Does anyone recognize this type of a finish? What is it called?