Lately its been cool at night, and in the mid 70's during the day, but freaking hot/warm in the room. So lastnight after work, while the sun was still out, i walked around the entire room with my infrared thermometer with laser.

What i found was that at the bottom of the walls close to the floor the temps were in the high 50' to mid 60's, around the middle of the walls, the temps were in the high 60's to low 70's, then when i got up to where the walls met the ceiling the wall temps were in the high 70's to low 80's

one area the temps were in the 90's, i think i know why that part is, but what i dont understand is that interior walls that are not exposed to the outside woudl have such high readings, i can see an exterior wall being higher temps, due to lack of insulation.

With that said, what are my doable options / suggestions? clearly the insulation around the top of the room is lacking..since we are no where need time to remodel the room yet, is there anything in the mean time that can be done? Right now we have 2 floor fans and 1 ceiling fan trying to keep us cool and the A/C also, and summer isnt even here yet..