+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Notifications

Default Notifications

I am not getting notifications by e-mail when there are replies to threads you have posted on? I believe my settings are correct as I haven't changed them. But I no longer get notifications.
    John

Default Re: Notifications

Same here I have posted several times and now have to return to see if anyone has posted to my thread. Would like to have this correct so when I do get an email I can click on the link provided and go right to the thread to see what others have posted...

Once got emails and have not changed anything I am aware...

MMeehan

Neither do I, but it doesn't bother me.

There is a tool in the Admin Control Panel to test email settings...but I fear we face a mostly absentee administrator.

Just visit the site often and check for the new responses and posts since you last visited. If you can't be troubled to do that you're missing out on much of what these forums have to offer.

Sometimes even less-than-intelligent posts, irrelevant replies, and spam messages are worth reading for a chuckle....

Phil

If I only had the time I might but I have other things going on that having email notifications I would know when someone actually posts to a question which makes it better for me being I rarely can visit but once a week if that mostly on the weekends if I knew someone had some kind of reply I would get these projects done sooner...

But I guess they don't have a Admin that checks for tech support issues as well as when you visit to be sure your email is correct it requires me to change my password which I don't want to do once you get to that page it asks for a new password as well... AT least for me it does... Which having to keep changing a password seems to be an added concern I have enough passwords now don't need another...

MMeehan