I have a large industrial air compressor. I want to set it up so that I have two separate outlets; one lubricated (for tools) and one not lubricated (for sand blaster and painting).

What are my options as far as the type of piping I can use (I do not want to use hose for this). Can I use copper pipe soldered together?

What about PVC?

Or does all the piping have to be threaded?