+ Reply to Thread

Default salvaged wood windows

Howdy I have about 100 single pain wood windows need ideas of how to use them instead of just breaking it down for debris. How about some ideas....
    Any an all of my comments are just my opinion and not to be confused with facts.

Default Re: salvaged wood windows

Shucks no replies. Should of stated these are priceless 100+ year old gems too valuble to waste ... how about now any ideas?
    Any an all of my comments are just my opinion and not to be confused with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Miller View Post
    Shucks no replies. Should of stated these are priceless 100+ year old gems too valuble to waste ... how about now any ideas?
    OK, how about this: If you restore them, fix them and make them like new, then deliver them and install them for free, then we'll accept them.

Just kidding.

Inquire at old home societies, they may have some ideas or referrals.

Greenhouse

Howdy the windows are in great shape so the idea of some one else using them is appealing but the reality of single pane glass and hvac conflict that's why they are being recycled. Green house is an interesting idea an i am using some to allow for a solar wall on my garden shed.

There are tens of thousands of these old windows and every year bunches are removed in favor of new windows i hope for some inspired out of the box ideas.... Considering glass bulletin boards but wondering what adhesive to use to say allow photo placement and rearrangement- for a starter.