Hi everybody,

I am looking for this product- it was seen on This Old House a while ago. I am not sure on the correct name.

But it is a sewer drain stop- doesnít allow the water from the sewer to enter the basement (because of a ball that rises with the water level). Can you help me to find this product?

Basket Case