My aunt is thinking of buying a mobile home that has a gas fireplace, but it has a valve that you have to turn to light it and my aunt can't get down on her hands and knees and would like for it to be converted to a light switch. I have friends who have gas fireplaces that came with the switch but I'm wondering if you can convert a valve one. I am also wondering how much you think on average the project would cost for a professional to come in. Thank You