Hi, folks. Can someone clarify for me a question concerning vapor retardant paint and whether it is to be applied on the inside walls of the house as a way of keeping moisture from migrating to the blown cellulose insulation? I have the option to add such insulation to my 100 y.o house as part of a federal weatherization program. I won't do it if there's danger of moisture entrapment, but someone replied to a thread I posted yesterday about this, saying I could use vapor retardant paint. I asked in that thread for clarification about what surface it should be applied to, but no one has replied to the question. Thank you!