Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Burlington, KY

    Default Re: Tub and Shower Repair

    Quote Originally Posted by keith3267 View Post
    What is this acrylic rod used for? How big is it?
    Its a grab bar or what I normally use it for is to hang my wash cloth on it. It come built in in the one piece tub and showers.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: Tub and Shower Repair

    If you can locate the studs in the wall behind the enclosure, you could get a stainless steel handicap grab bar and install it. Drill holes through the enclosure for the mounting screws, then fill the holes with silicone caulk and install the screws.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts