The 1890 house I recently bought has a box lock on every interior door and they, and the front door, have slots for the old warded keys. However, I didn't get any keys. Are there standard sets you can buy, or do I have to hire a locksmith to fit keys to them? Would any locksmith do it, or do I need a spe******t (or a really old one)?