Recently I helped a friend out finishing his kitchen, with the cracks in the plaster and lathe, he gave me some grey fiber glass sheets that was compressed to less than a 16th. Not a mesh. It worked great, I have looked for it and haven't found it, don't know what it is called or where I can get it. My friend got it from a contractor friend, but isn't in touch with him anymore as it was a long while ago. Anyone know what product I am talking about and where I can get it please. Thanks