Under my 1836 home, I have found some damaged wood on some large beams supporting the house. They are 11x11 square, and 12 feet long. There is no sign of termites, but I am getting a inspection just to be sure.The beams have several areas where the wood is rotted. I am not sure if I need to place pole jacks underneath the house or support it with heavy posts. I will not be able to afford calling anyone to do this work. Is there any way I can support these beams without tearing them out?