My home was built in the 50's and has the original wiring .
Just 3-4 days ago all the ceiling lights would dim as the microwave was turned on .
I turned off all lights except for one and that still dimmed on microwave use . I have metal incased wiring under the house and wiring in the attic also . I believe the ceiling lights are separate from the wall plugs . The washer also causes this . I believe that the washer is on a dedicated circuit as it
appears to have been run directly underground to the outside box .
no breaker has tripped outside and no fuse has blown inside .
Whats going on here ?