You don't need to call an expensive Washington DC plumber for this type of work. A skilled handyman will do. Besides, don't you want to stimulate the economy a little bit?

Regardless, the 1/4" tubes are slowly vanishing, very few use them. Choose a flex, as HR said. Make sure you get one that say "closet".

You can do it, they can help.