+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Community Joke Thread

Test drive

I stopped by the Chevrolet Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new Silverado 1500 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct.

The salesman (a man wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck.

I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your azz year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership. Damn guy had no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    For general jokes, keep it to one thread. Post multiple one liners together, "story" jokes can have their own posts.

Just so you know, other than being able to post pics/links, and such at 25 posts, there is no reason to try to bloat your post count.
    Didn't cross my mind this was bloating post count, but I understand what you mean. I don't suppose there is any way to ignore this particular thread as far a post count go, is there? Probably not.

On the other hand, I don't want to irritate a mod, so I'll drop this thread.

I offer my apologies to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 67drake View Post
    Test drive

I stopped by the Chevrolet Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new Silverado 1500 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct.

The salesman (a man wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck.

I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your azz year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership. Damn guy had no sense of humor.
    Never mix buying a car with political jokes.
    Doing so may result in a lousy deal (for you).

Quote Originally Posted by dj1 View Post
    Never mix buying a car with political jokes.
    Doing so may result in a lousy deal (for you).
    It's not a true story. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 67drake View Post
    It's not a true story. LOL
    I know...lol

A Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened. The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved. and he yelled back that Barack Obama is a lying, good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American. So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi!. And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."