+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Community Joke Thread

Don't hesitate to share your jokes in one thread, even if those jokes have whiskers or have been liberated from elsewhere. If it's okay I'm going to use this thread to get my post count up.... As an example:

Today's Tip: A ladder, turned upside down, can be used for climbing down off things.

Default Re: Community Joke Thread

My buddy invented a sundial that will tell you the time anywhere in the world.

You have to travel a lot, though.

Trees teach us patience. Weeds teach us persistence.

We're having some nice weather right now, but I'm not fooled.

I know it's just a front.

Our neighbor's dog pooped in our yard, and my wife told me to get a shovel and throw it over the fence. I did. Now we have dog poop in the yard and the neighbor has our shovel.

Does anyone else think it's kinda suspicious how the guy on Channel Four news seems to know about things happening before anyone else?

Our grandparents were a much tougher group than we are. My grandad went through the Great Depression and doesn't talk about it much. He then survived WWII and won't talk about it at all. After he came home, he built a home brick by brick with his own hands without heavy equipment or a lot of power tools. He and grandma lived in that house all their lives. They survived drought, floods and a tornado.

My buddy made a whistle with a blade of grass about six months ago and hasn't shut up about it yet.

The best thing about trying to come up with good jokes is if you fail nobody will laugh at you.

The cops raided my neighbor's house and seized three lawn mowers and a couple of weed eaters. He's been charged with having weapons of grass reduction.

My wife is upset with me because because because because becaaaaaauuuse she thinks I'm obsessed with the Wizard of Oz.