I have a two-hundred yr old house with a hot-water, cast iron radiator system. One of the valves as failed and a spud elbow has cracked.

I searched the Internet but haven't found anyone who has them for sale. I looked up some catalogs of the manufacturers whose names were cast on my fittings but they have changed the design; the spud joint is shallower and the face-to-face dimensions are shorter.

In any case I would prefer to stay with original equipment for historical reasons.

If anyone knows someone who is remodeling their homes and replacing their cast iron radiators, I would appreciate contacting me.

Nicholas Geti