We have a leak problem that has plagued us since we moved here years ago and after much effort to find it, I have to admit it is getting the best of us. The front of our house has 4 large windows - 2 outswing french on the ends and 2 fixed in the center--newly installed 3 years ago. The inside bottom of a center fixed window shows evidence of rain damage: the paint on the inside edge is cracked and there is a bit of efflorescence below the window on the wall. What we have done: change out all windows 3 years ago, repaint the entire house with elastomeric paint and reroof this past summer because it was thought that it was entering from the roof and dripping down around the rough framing. Thinking that we've finally done everything, we repainted the interior window and wall a month ago. It rained heavily last night and today I woke up to see the crack and bumpy wall again. Does anyone have a new idea? Has anyone ever heard of or worked with companies that advertise they can find a leak? Thank you for reading this long post.