Hello - I noticed one of the pipes under my sink has a small crack in it. It's not too bad as I've got a pail under it and that catches it. It's a dual sink and the one that's cracked is the one that goes from the second sink into the main pipe. I just wondering what a ballpark figure would be to have someone come out and repair this? I don't know anything about plumbing and would want it done properly anyway. I know the details are limited, but any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.