I made a farmhouse table; solid oak. It pulled apart about a 1/8" along a couple vein lines. I suppose it was not dried or cured enough. What type of filler can I use to fill the cracks (that won't crack or dry ugly) and then a sealant/finish for the whole table that can take the daily abuse of a busy family.
Thanks, Julie