View Poll Results: Log in or register to vote for the April 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Voters
227. This poll is closed
  • COVER "A"

58 25.55%
  • COVER "B"

169 74.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Log in or register to vote for the April 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Use the poll tool (above) to vote for your favorite April 2013 cover (choices pictured below).

We enjoy reading your feedback, but be aware that only votes made through the poll tool will be counted. Votes that are typed into replies to this post will not be counted.

See the TWO (2) cover choices below. The cover with the most votes will go to press. Thanks for your time!

Smile Re: Log in or register to vote for the April 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Tough choice this time-around for me, but Cover A did it for me; reminded me of the bathroom of a B&B we stayed out some years ago up in Maine and we had a great time there.

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the April 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Maybe it's the ladder by the window or perhaps the floor color that makes Cover A seem cold and cluttered. Cover B is much more eye friendly so it is my choice for this time.

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the April 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Cover A would look great in my great-grandmother's house but she had passed on so many years ago. Her bathroom was cold, uninviting, colorless, and spartan. That is why I voted for B because it is warm, inviting, colorful, comfortable, modern and more practical. I like the color pattern in B and it is much more functional. Besides, who wants a ladder in their bathroom? It is nice to be prepared for a fire, but that is rediculous.

Smile Re: Log in or register to vote for the April 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

I enjoy the tub!
    STLOUIEY
    "The best house is an old house." "You can't fix stupid!"

I agree, even though you can see "spring" through the window of the bathroom, the room comes across as very cold and uninviting.

Cool Re: Log in or register to vote for the April 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

B Just looks more cheerful than A, but I like the tub.
    Last edited by old fox; 01-18-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: misspell

well we are judging 2 different rooms , bath and kitchen .. I have to go with A I would never go with a white kitchen

Default April 2013 cover but no stories listed

Esthetically, cover B has more to look at. However, without text its hard to say what the final cover will look like and if cover B will be too busy. It also helps me to know what the issue is emphasizing when chosing a cover.

I like A. B is a little busy for me.