Hello this is my first post on here. Ive owned the queen Anne for about 6 years now. So I decided the carpeting is beyond repair. We yanked it up to find Heart pine 3 1/2" boards. Of course condition is terrible for a 133 year old house. How ever we are alarmed every room has a 2 1/2 - 4 5/8 bow in the flooring. I have played with house jacks with no real help. This is a 2800 sq ft house is there any cheap solution? Contractors came and told us 15- 20 thousand just for sub floors.the bid was figured for trim and quarter round removal,removal of all sub-floor , sistering of every joist every 32 inches. install new 3/4 in plywood and existing trim work. This to me seems as replacing a car for a flat tire. Also the house is located near the city of Pittsburgh and well I paid 43700. cash 1/2 price deal with a foreclosing bank.Should I dump this kind of money in the house? were in a old town square area, park side on a brick street. However the town is claimed distressed. The real-estate broker I used did say if it were 2 miles from here it would be worth 170k. Just sucks thinking about money but the bid did seem high.