• COVER "A"

25 13.16%
  • COVER "B"

147 77.37%
  • COVER "C"

18 9.47%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

In March I'm ready for something bright and cheerful. Cover B is the one.

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

I like Cover B, it is always nice to be outside in the Spring.

From this cover I am inspired to paint my wicker chair a perky color for spring. Very inviting cover...open for more ideas!

I choose cover A

Unhappy Re: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Cover photos not showing up - AGAIN! So I guess I can't vote - AGAIN! And no one responds when I try to contact the moderator. Oh, well...

Post Re: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Kitchens don't scream springtime. Neither does a table. Cover B is the clear winner here

"D" it has to be better!!

I also like "B" the best. But can you change the spacing on the title? On cover "B" "spring" is on a separate line from "ready," and my brain stopped on "spring" and thought of something in need of a spring. I know, I'm a little weird!
    Last edited by Arkrider; 12-07-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Spring is a pop of color after dark and dreary winter. Cover B has that pop of color!

Thumbs up Re: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Cover B has better contrast and appeal. It drew my attention the most.