View Poll Results: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of TOH (cover choices below)

Voters
132. This poll is closed
  • COVER A

50 37.88%
  • COVER B

82 62.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Use the poll tool (above) to vote for your favorite March 2013 cover (choices pictured below).

We enjoy reading your feedback, but be aware that only votes made through the poll tool will be counted. Votes that are typed into replies to this post will not be counted.

Scroll down to see the TWO (2) cover choices. The cover with the most votes will be considered. Thanks for your time!

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

Cover B seems to include more things that have been "redone", whereas Cover A seems to be mainly a porch and railing which does not speak as much to a curb appeal redo (unless they rebuilt the entire porch as part of their redo.)

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

I like A because it is brighter and neater looking. B does not appeal to me at all.

A - because you can improve a porch without drastic change. Plus I have had enough of 15-lite doors.

cover B shows the breaking of Spring more colorful but not too much color ...

I like the colors and style of B. Not a fan of the gingerbread Victorian style of A.

Smile Re: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

I vote for cover A: house has more features like Window on roof, white fense is great for Christmas decorations, etc.

Smile Re: Log in or register to vote for the March 2013 cover of This Old House Magazine

I vote for cover A: house has more features like Window on roof, white fense is great for Christmas decorations, etc.

A is a little too obsequiously cutesy-Country. B's neater, more under-stated.

Quote Originally Posted by kenackr View Post
    I like A because it is brighter and neater looking. B does not appeal to me at all.
    I agree also! I hate orange so B does nothing for me!