I am interested in an electric fireplace insert for my home. I have finally located an antique fireplace mantel. Now I need an insert.

I want to purchase an electric fireplace that is rounded top (I think that they are called an arch top?) -- I think that Valor and Dimplex make them. I plan to install my mantel and then narrow glazed tiles around the insert.

Can anyone recommend how I should go about this? Can anyone recommend what type? I would love to read all of your help and responses!