+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Kitchen Sink And Faucets

Hi all. I am Kenneth and I am going for a kitchen make-over but am stuck at 3 things. First being the cabinets, 2nd being the sink and lastly the faucets.
    I have a granite shelf above which I have hot a long shelf. I am thinking to go for one long slider door for it and my partner is telling to go for 3 individual cabinets. Then coming to the sinks, we had single bowl under mount sink and now we are planning to go for double bowl sink. And lastly what type of faucet to go for. I am planning for kohler.
    Please advice me. I am bad at making decisions probably so asking you all...
    Thanks in advance

Default Re: Kitchen Sink And Faucets

Cabinet: Go for 3 individual cabinets.

Sink: We don't know how big is your rough cut on the counter top, but if you have the space, go for a kohler cast iron double sink. My second choice would be stainless steel double sink. (But keep in mind that not all faucets can be mounted on SS sinks, due to weight).

Faucet: Don't get a Kohler, get a Delta/Peerless or Moen instead. Why? better warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by dj1 View Post

Sink: We don't know how big is your rough cut on the counter top, but if you have the space, go for a kohler cast iron double sink. My second choice would be stainless steel double sink. (But keep in mind that not all faucets can be mounted on SS sinks, due to weight).

Faucet: Don't get a Kohler, get a Delta/Peerless or Moen instead. Why? better warranty.
    Thanks for the advice dj1. I have bought in stainless steel double sink and a Kohler faucet. I went up for those as I got a good discount on it. Could you help me with type of wardrobe hardware is in these days?

Quote Originally Posted by gharbuilder12 View Post
    Talk about sink and stainless steel kitchen sinks are all over the mind. This segment has dominated households from times and histories.
    For most discerning homeowners, the kitchen faucet is selected to coordinate or complement the existing appliances and cabinets in the kitchen.
    Thanks for the reply... But could you help me with some good hardware for the cabinets? It's high time now. I want my home to be full-on ready for Christmas. Do help. Anyone. Please.

Cabinet hardware is a matter of personal taste and is very subjective. Please do keep in mind that you may not be the only owner of the house before you go and put handles in the middle of door panels or use giant rod handles in a traditional home.

Nice Thread. Every kitchen needs a sink and faucet. With the great number of faucets on the market, there is a design for everyone. Style is strictly a personal taste issue.