moss on asbestos roof
We have an old (1930's) rustic log cabin summer home with an asbestos roof. The house had many, many trees around it for years & lots of moss grew on the roof. All the trees are now gone & the house has been getting straight sun for the last 4 years. Due to sun exposure, the moss has died, but is still there. My insurance company is now giving me a hard time - calling it "mold" on the roof.
Any ideas what to do? We have no leaks- no problems inside. One roofer told us to leave it alone a few years back, but the ins. agent says it's unacceptable.