Hi, I was going to be adding a transfer switch/generator to my main panel, but after thinking about it I decided to just buy a new panel with a built-in transfer switch. The panel that I have now is 100 amps. The new one can either be 125 or 150 amps. Price between the models is almost the same so that doesn't matter. My question is should I just get the 150 amp model so there's no need to update anything later down the road, or would it be a waste of money and I should just get one of the 125 amp models (which are already bigger than what I now have). Just need help deciding which is a better route to go. Here are the 3 panels incase you need to see them:

Also, will the wiring between the meter outside and the panel need to be changed now that the amperage is bigger?