+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: no room for towels

The advice about the chimney flue is on target. It's not a great idea to go that direction.

You can also try installing a high shelve for your towels. You can use baskets to store towels as well as other items.
    Steve Rogers

Remodeling University
    The Best Remodeling Education Available
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I can feel your pain as in my previous flat I had a very small bathroom and feel irritated whenever I could not arrange my stuffs well, small bathroom is a big headache. But we must do it properly so that it looks bigger and all our stuffs can be done properly. If towel is your only problem my suggestion would be some good designer towel warmer, which will serve as dual purpose of warming and holding the towels.

I'd also suggest a heated towel rail, or you could put up thick, chunky shelves that are high enough to not get in the way but still reachable. The problem with that is that you have to have your towels folded neatly all the time as they're on show but it looks nice.
    I don't know what kind of sink unit you have but would it be possible to have a cupboard built around that to provide storage? It's hard to explain without diagrams/pictures.