Since I have to have a certain post count to include a link, I probably can't ask my question in any way that would make sense.
So I'll just ask anyway without showing exactly what I mean.
On a video, Rich Trethewey showed how to adapt a laundry shut off valve to existing hose bibbs with swivel adapters.
Trouble is, I can't find them anywhere and no one seems to ever have heard of them.
Can anyone direct me to a supplier?