I am refinishing and glazing the double hung windows in my house (3 over 1 I believe they are called) and I would like to replace the vertical trim pieces in the top window pane. At one time I thought I had seen adhesive backed muttons (?) that would take the place of the originals. I'd like to know if they are indeed available and where I can purchase them.